Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Not what I was looking for:

I did an image search for the '70s Reese's Peanut Butter Cup commercials, but found the above pic instead. You have no idea how hard it is to find a pic from those commercials. I've been looking ever since I started this blog, but no luck. But whatever. As far as the above goes, I had both figures. Still, it would've been nicer to find what I intended (not that I'm complaining. Much...)..

5 comments:

Caffeinated Joe said...

I'm not sure which commercials you mean. Do you mean the "you got chocolate in my peanut butter" ads?

As for the one you did find, that is that kid who always creeped me out. Looked too adult to be a kid and to kidish to be an adult.

joe said...

yeah those are the ads. I've been trying for years and no luck..

Caffeinated Joe said...

Like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nUIlcNoUy4

Kal said...

I have to learn more about the two action figures the kid is carrying. I HAD those figures but could never find them ever again when I started collecting action figures again.

joe said...

Thanks Joe.

Kal: They were "Matchbox Fighting Furies". The one on the right was Captain Peg Leg. I forget the other guy's name, but you can find them on ebay.

Related Posts with Thumbnails