Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Bananas magazine:

Bananas was a magazine that was for sale through Scholastic at school, during the time Dynamite was offered. It was basically for the older kids, while Dynamite was geared toward the younger kids. I was strictly a Dynamite fan, and by the time I had outgrown Dynamite I was basically over the whole concept of both magazines. I did purchase one Bananas mag back in the day: it wasn't the above, but it was the issue that featured Bo Derek. I was hoping there'd be a couple of shots of Bo in the wet, white dress where you could see her nipples, but there wasn't a nipple shot in the whole book.... not even a poster or anything. I don't think there was a puzzle page. No fun stuff at all. I was severely disappointed, to say the least.

4 comments:

Caffeinated Joe said...

Always saw it for sale in Scholastic, but never bought it. At least, not that I can recall. Pop culture stuff for kids.

joe said...

Well you didn't miss much

ChiTown Girl said...

You always make me remember the BEST stuff!!! That's why I big, puffy, pink heart you!

joe said...

;^)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails