Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Goodbye Donna Summer:

The late '70s wouldn't have been the same without her. I'm sad to hear she passed on, she was one of a kind. I know she'll be missed by many.

4 comments:

Creepy Glowbugg said...

"On the Radio" was my very first cassett tape. She will forever hold a place in my heart. RIP LadyD.

Caffeinated Joe said...

Very sad. She almost epitomizes the 70s! :(

Sandy aka Doris the Great said...

I boogied my little buns off to Donna Summer et al in the 70's. She was my disco idol. I was sad to hear of her passing.

joe said...

Glowbugg: All her music's held up very well even after all these years.

CJ: Yeah. Now she's dead..

Sandy/Doris: Great dancin' music indeed.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails