Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Thursday, June 07, 2012

Do you like the things that life is showing you?

Never cared for the movie, but to this day I still love that song.

7 comments:

SkylersDad said...

That is a great song!

joe said...

I started to watch the movie on tv back around '79, but I didn't last more than 10 minutes.

Janet said...

Oh wow, I was just singing this in the car on Wednesday!

The movie is worth fastforwarding to the scene where Tony Perkins goes nuts and tries to crash the car he and Diana Ross are in. The rest stinks.

joe said...

"Psycho" Tony Perkins? I didn't know he was in it.

joe said...

.. although I'm just noticing now on the poster that he's listed..

Michaelof71 said...

I've not heard that song in years, but I remember really liking it. I didn't know that it came from a movie. Actually, I've never heard of Mahogany. Sounds like I have not really missed much. But, yeah, great song.

joe said...

I wish I'd watched it long enough to catch the Tony Perkins death car scene

Related Posts with Thumbnails