Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Hmm, doesn't ring a bell...

I can't quite say I remember Falstaff Beer, but judging from my pic on the sidebar I pretty much drank anything I could get my hands on...

7 comments:

Cheer34 said...

women can be taken in so easy....look how the ladies are leaning into the guy....sluts

joe said...

Well the guys were fixing their car for free...

joe said...

.. or maybe they were being paid with beer..
men will do anything for free beer.

Sans Pantaloons said...

Did someone mention free beer?

joe said...

You got any??

Anonymous said...

What got me is the connection of drinking beer and driving!

joe said...

And how gas stations sell single beers. Like, hello...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails