Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Friday, February 06, 2009

Paperback Writer (paperback writer):

Dear Sir or Madam, will you read my book? It took me years to write, will you take a look? It's based on a novel by a man named Lear, And I need a job, so I want to be a paperback writer, Paperback writer. It's the dirty story of a dirty man And his clinging wife doesn't understand. His son is working for the Daily Mail, It's a steady job but he wants to be a paperback writer. Paperback writer.

5 comments:

Chris said...

Hey, I just discovered your blog and it's fantastic. Lots of great memories.

I feel I should introduce myself... I'm commenting on almost every post.

Best,
-Chris

joe said...

Hey Chris nice to meet you. Welcome aboard (c:

joe said...

btw, I wasn't sure which was your main blog, so I've been looking at sugarbear.

Marjorie said...

Great song.

joe said...

Hey Maggie, yes it was. For sure.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails