Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Did you know...

... that the set of the Brady's house was used in an episode of Mannix?? You can find it here.

7 comments:

Candy's daily Dandy said...

Umm yeah, I doooo love me some Brady Bunch. They were so hip, and a huge part of my childhood.

Good times.

Caffeinated Joe said...

Hubbawha???

Janet said...

That is so cool. I may have to add DVDs to my Netflix account just so I can see this episode of Mannix.

I was always fascinated as a kid (well, probably still am) by the double front door.

joe said...

Candy: That bar's a much better feature at the foot of the stairs than that stupid horse statue

Joe: Not sure what you mean by that, but I'm glad you're here..

Janet: I don't think I've ever seen one episode of mannix

Caffeinated Joe said...

Joe: Just something my kid has been saying lately. He got it from the Muppets, when one of them was confused, they said "Hubbawha?"

I am just thinking I wouldn't have been able to concentrate on that episode of Mannix. I would have been wondering why they hell they were in the Brady home!

Janet said...

You know, I'm pretty sure I *saw* Mannix back in the day, more than once, but now that I think about it I remember nothing whatsoever about it. Not even the theme music.

Sunnydaze said...

This is interesting. Wouldn't it be so cool to wander around that set and take everything in?

Janet - I, too, was oddly fascinated by the double front door. Hmm...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails