Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Sunday, January 01, 2012

It's a new day and a new year:

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.

10 comments:

lazlo1988 said...

Happy New Year to you too!! And keep on blogging: its great stuff!

joe said...

Aw you're just saying that..

ChiTown Girl said...

Happy New Year, Joe!

joe said...

You too lady!

Caffeinated Joe said...

Happy New Year, Joe!

joe said...

Same to you, CJ. Although it's now january 2, but I'm sending you a belated Happy New Year..

Some Guy said...

Happy New Year, Joe! All the best '12!

joe said...

Hey SG. The same to you sir ;^)

Sunnydaze said...

Happy New Year to you too! Looking forward to another year of looking back, lol ;)

joe said...

;^)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails