Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Question:

So did anyone out there actually enter the sweepstakes? And did anyone out there actually win anything?? And was anyone out there who entered naive enough to actually think you were going to win anything???

7 comments:

Caffeinated Joe said...

Did someone win? I don't know. But I am sure it was legit. I just won a contest last year for a year's supply of fruit snacks for my kids!

ChiTown Girl said...

No, never entered. But, I DID love Fruit Stripes!

Dex1138 said...

Never trust a multi-colored zebra

joe said...

CJ: Hey congrats :) I've never won anything...

CTG: Me too but the flavor never lasted for more than 5 seconds

Dex: Haha words to live by

Teejay said...

I entered and Won 4th prize the 1000 packs of gum. Ended up giving away most of it the following Halloween. (To this day, I can't go near the stuff.)

joe said...

Congrats to you as well. That must've been quite a shipment. I worked in a candy store for one summer and I'm not a huge candy fan anymore.

Sunnydaze said...

It's interesting to hear from people who've actually won something. I'm a skeptic and always assume these contests are rip-offs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails