Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Blog Book


I've gone ahead and had the blog printed into a book. I haven't received it in the mail yet, it should be here in a week or so. I could only include about 3 month's worth of posts because I've got so many pics. I may be selling copies, and including more posts, depending how it turns out.

10 comments:

sunnydaze said...

Are you serious? How very cool.

Burciko said...

Nice job.. ;)

joe said...

Sunny and Burciko: Thanks! I'm dying to see how it turns out.

Sans Pantaloons said...

I await your review Joe. Hopefully the book will live up to your expectations.

joe said...

I hope so. We'll see.

Amy, Woman Exploding said...

Joe,
Clearly you need glasses. I refer to Ann as "older" because she is my mother's age, FYI.

Amy, Woman Exploding said...

Joe,
No worries! I'm a luv-uh, not a fight-uh!
Just defending why I ONCE mentioned Ann was older. She will never let me live that down, and, I might add, she will never allow a photo of herself on the blog that isn't in soft focus...
xoxo

joe said...

xoxo's back at ya ;^)

SkylersDad said...

How cool! Good luck sir!

joe said...

Thanks Dad!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails