Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Random:

I'm pretty sure I had a relative or two that had one of the above models. A few look familiar.

5 comments:

Robin@DecoratingTennisGirl said...

Oh no, it's back! My Dad wanted to get one of these for me to drive to college, I said I would do without. Of course his little girl got her way and we went and bought a new red Pinto :)

sunnydaze said...

Ah, the lovely Dodge Dart has made an appearance. I remember seeing alot of these floating around back in the day.

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

I remember those swingers!
<><

joe said...

Robin: A Pinto??? And you're still alive to talk about it????

Sunny: I guess I did too, I just didn't know what they were.

Noe: So did your folks have a Dart?

joe said...

.. or how about a Pinto??..

Related Posts with Thumbnails