Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Dynamite Magazines:

The above are a few that I've had over the years. I picked up The Bee Gees edition on ebay a few years ago, but the others I got back in the day. I picked up the Love Boat one a few years ago on ebay, but I did have that one back then. I had several others that aren't shown. Now I've just got the Bee Gees and Love Boat. I like looking at them from time to time.

5 comments:

Jim @ CoolStuffForDads.com said...

I remember these and sure I had a few - the covers look very familiar ... having trouble remembering much detail on them though.

sunnydaze said...

I remember that I ordered these through school from Scholastic Books and the teacher would pass out our books when they came in. I was always so excited when my Dynamite magazine came and I couldn't wait to get home to read it.

Retro Hound said...

I've got mine posted at http://www.retrohound.com/dynamite-magazine-from-the-1970s/ They are all from back when I got them new.

Anonymous said...

I used to have a few of these back in the '70s, but then at some point my Dad threw them out. I wouldn't mind having back the BeeGees one, and the Battlestar Galactica one. It shows how big the BeeGees were at that time that they were actually being compared to the Beatles.

joe said...

I've never met anybody who doesn't remember these things.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails