Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Friday, September 17, 2010

St. Joseph aspirin:

Mom used to buy this back in the day. She might have bought them for the name, but I'm not sure. I do know that I hated the taste of them (they were orange flavored, but it was an extremely unnatural type of orange flavor). There's not much else to say about them, actually, other than that they sucked ....

7 comments:

Robin@DecoratingTennisGirl said...

We always had Bayer Children's Asprin around. Funny how everyone stuck with their own brands :)

Amy, Woman Exploding said...

Joe,
I loved the taste of that baby aspirin! But, clearly, something is SERIOUSLY wrong with me...

sunnydaze said...

I loved it, too! Then again, I'm a weirdo...

Retro Hound said...

I loved that fake orange too!

joe said...

Robin: To this day mom buys the same brands she did when I was a kid.

Amy: No way. Ain't nothin' wrong with miss Amy ;^)

Sunny: Well, you're not the only one. Apparantly Amy's just as weird..

Retro: Man I don't know what's wrong with you people..

Anonymous said...

Who was the little boy in the commercial for st Joseph's baby asprin ,, he reminded me of Timmy on the old lassie

joe said...

I'm not sure. I'll have to look up the commercial on Youtube

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails