Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Busted:

I think this was the episode about the kids always being on the phone, and Mike ends up getting a payphone installed in the house. Like who really does that.

8 comments:

Some Guy said...

I'll tell you who - Mike Brady, America's Dad.

Jim @ CoolStuffForDads.com said...

Today Mike Brady would be dealing with cell phones - imagine that bill.

Amy, Woman Exploding said...

Not to mention that cheap ass Mike Brady would have never have paid to have a payphone installed!

SkylersDad said...

And also, what the hell kind of architect designs a house with one bathroom in it?

joe said...

One bathrooms with no toilet.. although Mike and Carol had a master bath. They might have scored toilets, but we never saw inside it.

Mnmom said...

And just what the hell did Carol DO all day? Alice did all the cooking and cleaning. But Carol constantly complained about being so busy. Lazy Parasite.

joe said...

Well if she did any cleaning here and there, we know she didn't clean any toilets.. since there wasn't one in the whole damn house, thanks to Mike.

sunnydaze said...

LOL re. these comments. I always wondered why there were only 3 bedrooms for that big family.

Related Posts with Thumbnails