Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Burt Reynolds dating Dinah Shore:

I have to admit I never understood it. He was so young and handsome, and he could've had any chick he wanted. But he chose Dinah (not that she wasn't a nice person and beautiful inside. It just never made any sense...).

7 comments:

sunnydaze said...

I've always wondered the same thing. Maybe the lure/seduction of an experienced older woman? Maybe she took care of him? Still don't get it...

joe said...

I mean, Loni Anderson, I could understand. Sally Field, I could understand. Dinah, not.

Anonymous said...

I understand she was really something in the sack. Quite experienced.

Robin@DecoratingTennisGirl said...

He always said she was the woman with the most class he had ever met. He was probably right.

joe said...

Anon & Robin: Well whatever it was that she had, she had it..

Amy, Woman Exploding said...

Yep, she was "older". LOL!!!

joe said...

Hahaa

Related Posts with Thumbnails