Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

Monday, September 27, 2010

First I was afraid, I was petrified. Kept thinking I could never live without you by my side.....

... but I spent so many nights thinking how you did me wrong. I grew strong, I learned how to carry on. And so you're back from outer space, I just walked in to find you here with that sad look upon your face. I should have changed my stupid lock, I should have made you leave your key, If I had known for just one second you'd be back to bother me. Go on now go, walk out the door, just turn around now 'cause you're not welcome anymore. weren't you the one who tried to hurt me with goodbye, you think I'd crumble, you think I'd lay down and die. Oh no, not I, I will survive. as long as i know how to love I know I will stay alive. I've got all my life to live, I've got all my love to give, and I'll survive, I will survive.