Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Between you and me...

... I knew it wouldn't last. Sad to say, I was right.

10 comments:

Main Line Sportsman said...

Yikes,.....that is a bad memories from my early teens....

Marissa said...

I liked Kristy McNichol. She was so cool back then.

PS - Love the photo of you on the sidebar :) And that's a gorgeous background.

Dex1138 said...

I couldn't wait to get Dynamite every month from the Scholastic book program in school.

ISRAEL CARRASCO said...

Have you seen Leif commentation on Reality T.V shows.

joe said...

MLS: Haha sorry

Marissa: Thanks lady ;^) that's my place here in upstate new york.

Dex: I always ordered it. Plus there was a bookstore nearby that sold dynamites.

Israel: Yes. He looks like he's lived a pretty hard life.

Luis said...

You mean these two (Kristy and Leif) were a couple back then? I didn't know that.
By the way, I'm in the process of starting my own Dynamite magazine collection, I've got about 15 so far.

joe said...

I've got a couple. Another blogger friend of mine collects them as well.

Sunnydaze said...

I agree with MLS. Plus, they look too alike for me...kinda creepy...

The Film Connoisseur said...

Ha ha ha, I use to read this magazine when I was in the fourth grade! I had a collection of them!

joe said...

Sunny: Like brothers...

Connoisseur: I always looked forward to getting them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails