Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Do you remember:

The episode of The Brady Bunch when Mike tells Marcia that when she's taking her driving test, to imagine the instructor in his underwear? Is that bizarre or what..

8 comments:

Kal said...

What was the question again? I was distracted imagining Marcia in her underwear. Is that weird?

joe said...

Haha no not weird at all ;^)

Mnmom said...

I remember that! Wow, that WAS creepy!

joe said...

And do you remember what her driving instructor looked like????

Tor Hershman said...

Brady Bunch TV - thumbs down
Brady Bunch Movies - thumbs up

joe said...

.. and apparantly from the look on her face, she just imagined it ..

Anonymous said...

I remember that episode and then she and Greg had that driving competition thru the orange cones and to see who could stop the closest to the cone without knocking the egg off.

joe said...

Greg lost the bet and had to do marcia's ironing for a week. Now that I think of it, he lost the bet with Bobby about how many push-ups each could do. He was always losing bets ..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails