Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Random:

I have to admit, when Charlotte died (in the film version), I totally lost it..

8 comments:

Sunnydaze said...

Me too! I loved this book as a kid!

Sunnydaze said...

JOE! I was just looking around and I just noticed your painting and sketch at the bottowm of your page. Love them both! I esp. like the hippy guy. You are very talented! Thanks for making me smile on a daily basis. :D

Blast from the Past said...

Cried when she died when I read the book (a FEW years back). I never did see the movie since it came out... So - do you think it was good enough that it didn't ruin the book?

joe said...

Sunny: You're welcome ;^)

Blast: A few years ago???? Didn't you know by then how it was going to turn out???? hahahaa

Sex, Drugs and Bacon Sandwiches said...

With you 100% :)

joe said...

... and I usually never cry at the death of a spider, but somehow Charlotte was different...

Chelly said...

I lost it too. Now that was tough.

PS: this blog is pure joy.

joe said...

Thanks miss Chelly ;^)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails