Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

Monday, January 31, 2011

1976:

I didn't have the above back then, but a friend of mine did. I bought a copy on ebay a few years ago, though. I remember this magazine got me interested in Dynamite and Laverne & Shirley. As far as Laverne & Shirley goes, while I found the show extremely hysterical back in the day, I can't sit through any of the episodes anymore. I don't think the show has held up well through the years, but maybe that's just me..

4 comments:

Wings said...

Loved both back then, and now we are watching Laverne & Shirley again, this time with our kids. The Hub, a new cable network, airs it nightly at 11:30 pm (along with other shows like Happy Days). We are laughing and enjoying the plain silly antics, and the kids love it, too. Fun stuff.

joe said...

maybe I'm just getting more boring as i get older..

Sunnydaze said...

I remember this issue, I'm pretty sure I had it. I agree with you re. the show...loved it then...can't stand it now.

joe said...

I think the funniest part of the show was during the opening theme song

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails