Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Do you remember...

... the episode of Happy Days where Maureen McCormick makes a play for Richie Cunningham to make her boyfriend jealous, then when she gets back with her boyfriend she rubs lipstick all over Richie's face to embarrass him as she dumps him??? Sure sucked to be Richie..

8 comments:

Main Line Sportsman said...

remeber it well...

joe said...

Poor Richie. She totally wiped the floor with him.

Zed said...

Poor Richie, I agree. He was just too nice. A real push-over.

Blast from the Past said...

...man - I thought I'd seen all of the episodes, too. I know I've seen many of them a few times, but I don't remember that one. I'll have to watch reruns as they come along and look for that one.

joe said...

Zed: I knew Richie was way out of his league chasing Mo

Blast: When I first saw it I was so young I wondered why she was on the show. To me she was Marcia. The concept that she was an actress hadn't quite set in back then..

Sunnydaze said...

I don't rem. this one either.

joe said...

It was a good one. Mo looked pretty good in that poodle skirt..

Daniel said...

I don't remember it, but I do look at Maureen in an entirely new light as a grown-a** man. What a gorgeous woman. That's all I got, folks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails