Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Random:

The most unusual feature about the Brady's sliding glass doors is that there was no glass in them. The glass would've reflected the glare of the camera lights.

9 comments:

C said...

yes and dilusionally there wasnt even a screen door but you never saw flies or mosquitoes!!!

Robin@DecoratingTennisGirl said...

I guess I never thought about it, but makes sense. It was always extra wide, too!

joe said...

C: Not to mention the fact that there were no toilets in the whole place

Robin: And for years I actually thought it was a real house..

Sunnydaze said...

I never thought about it before but you are right! I loved this episode with the explodinf volcano. I always wondered why a house that big with Mike as an architect didn't have more bedrooms. 3 kids to a room with your dad designing the house - come on...

joe said...

Thank goodness he didn't design my house

Scott (gotankgo) said...

kool post - dig it

TIM said...

Remember Superman the movie (1978)?
In the Daily Planet, there were
glass walls and doors all over.
I heard they slanted the glass
so it wouldn't reflect. That's
what they should have done on
the Brady's.

joe said...

Thanks Scott!

Tim: They also should've got rid of their doghouse, once Tiger was written out of the show.

joe said...

... although, I actually know someone who hasn't had a dog in decades, and he's still got the doghouse in the yard, next to a tree. Don't ask me how it's survived intact all these years..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails