Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

"And I would've made it too if it weren't for you meddling kids"

Every episode ended the same way, with the guy pretending to be a ghost getting caught then saying the above. In fact, all the story lines were virtually unchanged - the only thing that changed were the settings and the villians (they didn't think I'd notice, but I did). I have to say my least fave was Shaggy, and actually I never cared for the show that much. But yet I watched it every week.. even after they introduced that more-annoying-than-Shaggy Scrappy Doo. I hated that dog..

8 comments:

Caffeinated Joe said...

Hey, when a formula works, why tinker? I loved the showed, watched it for years! Scrappy is annoying!

joe said...

Haha yes he was ;^)

Jaggerfan1 said...

Aww, I love Scooby. I love this cartoon. I watch it when it is on. I love it. I have practically a million stuffed animals of Scooby. He's soooo cute. If I could, I'd get a Great Dane and name it Scooby.

Sunnydaze said...

My thoughts are your thoughts exactly on this show and Scrappy Doo.

joe said...

JF: When I was a kid I wanted a great dane. unfortunately my folks didn't

Sunny: And yet i kept watching it

Janet said...

I hated Scooby but I had a big crush on Shaggy.

joe said...

I think Casey Kasem was the actor that played shaggy (well, voiced shaggy).

Janet said...

Which is sad, because I could not EVER love Casey Kasem.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails