Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What a difference 20 years makes:

In my early 20's I used to fantasize about just living in a VW camper and bouncing around aimlessly from place to place. Now when I think about just living in a VW camper and bouncing around aimlessly from place to place, it all seems kind of depressing....

5 comments:

bookman187 said...

Still sounds pretty good to me. I thought that was what retirement was all about...

joe said...

Yeah I guess, but I've got about 20 years to go before that happens..

Jaggerfan1 said...

Whoa, love that VW Mini bus. If I could find one, I'm getting it!! I love those cars, they're so hippie-ish, and I looooooooove 'em

joe said...

I'd like to have one as a collectible, but I wouldn't want to live in one. They are pretty groovy.

Chrissy said...

This guy must have had the same dream... www.iliveinmyvan.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails