Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

My how things change:

The Pioneer M6500. Back in '77, this was so high-tech, nobody ever could have imagined that one day it would be obsolete. It was probably rather pricey in its day, but if any still exist I bet you could pick one up at a yard sale for a couple of bucks.

7 comments:

ISRAEL CARRASCO said...

I miss the boom boxes

joe said...

Um, that wasn't a boom box...

Sunnydaze said...

When I think of the 70's stereo, I always think of those console cabinets that everyone had in their living room back them with the big 8 track player and turntable.

Ashi Nostalgia said...

old gadget are awesome in older age...

joe said...

Sunny: My grandparents had one of those but with no 8-track player.

Ashi: Yes but to me they all look so out-dated

Marco said...

yes but this one did not have the faux wood paneling.

It wasn't high chic without the wood trim.

joe said...

Haha that's true..

Related Posts with Thumbnails