Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

1972, so it had its flaws. .

It took courage to dress like that. Even for back then, I'm sure..

12 comments:

Scandalous Housewife said...

Awww, Joe, I'm dying to see you dressed in a super suh-weet plain vest like that. I KNOW you have the French beret...

Max Reddick said...

It does take courage. I could never see myself in those outfits.

joe said...

Scandy: Um, you know about the beret??

Max: I could maybe work up enough courage for the red suit, but yellow's really not my color at all.

grannyann said...

I hear that style is on its way back!

joe said...

No way.
Can't happen, it's not allowed.
At least around this place.

C said...

oh my god! i remember those days! yep. and they thought they were so cool, and they were! the yellow jumpsuit is really crazy, man...!
btw i like your new header, it's cool. i remember that cat and all the card stock with him on it.

c

joe said...

I think the major turn-off for me on the guy in the front, is the yellow/brown combo. I always disliked yellow against brown, esp. on houses.

joe said...

... now yellow and green, or navy blue would've been a much wiser choice..

Max Reddick said...

Hey, that guy on the left played Thelma's husband Keith on Good Times.

joe said...

For real? I didn't recognize him. I just can't get past that whole yellow/brown combo ..

Hairball said...

How come nobody ever made up some outfits with the old color test pattern from TV?

Theresak said...

Joe, I really love your blog! Thanks for bringing all those 70s memories back. You're right those styles were quite insane. =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails