Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

The Doctor Dolittle cartoon:

Aired in the early 70's. I was really bummed out when they cancelled it. and yet, even though it's been over 35 years, I still can't get that damn tune out of my head... (having a good memory does have its drawbacks).

4 comments:

Jim @ CoolStuffForDads.com said...

Liked the movie, don't remember the cartoon and drawing a blank on the tune ...

joe said...

Um, it's kind of hard to type out a melody..

Eitheladar said...

Was the theme song "Talk to the Animals"? Wow, I haven't seen pictures from that show since I was eight or nine.

joe said...

Yeah that was it. I totally forget the words but the melody I'll never forget.
Although sometimes that wouldn't be a bad thing..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails