Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Damn that looks good...

A 1976 Burger King ad. I'm having a snack attack right now and that whopper looks so good.. Btw, since it was '76, he probably only paid 85 cents for it.

7 comments:

grannyann said...

Makes me hungry also

joe said...

Dad has quite a large whopper there, doesn't he..

blueroc85 said...

I love me some BK Whoopers!!!!! I'd go to Burger King over other fast food places any day!

joe said...

I have to admit I grew up a mcdonald's kid. We didn't have bk in our town until I was about 10. Besides, mcd's fries have BK beat hands-down.

blueroc85 said...

I never ate at burger king until I was 10 or 11 and grew up on mcD's. Yes, McD's fries are better, but I lke whoppers better than any sandwiches McD's has. My husband, however, is a die hard McD's lover (he even worked there in high school)so we have to switch off when we choose to eat fast food.

Lynda said...

I bet the fries were 50 cents.

joe said...

Blueroc: There's no question a BK cheeseburger is better than McD's. But fries are fries...

Lynda: Probably..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails