Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

Friday, August 07, 2009

Okay, I tried but I just can't shut up...

In the 70's, patches on jeans were very "in". I had a jacket when I was about 5 and it had patches all over the back. I was heartbroken when I outgrew it. I didn't want to face the fact that I was too big for it, and that it just didn't fit anymore.
Just like this chick's shorts. Looks like she outgrew them years ago....
Btw, one of the reasons I posted this was that, after I posted the last entry, I realized that post was post #666, and that number always made me a little "nervous", if you know what I mean..

7 comments:

SkipFish Music said...

It would have been okay as long you didn’t ride your tricycle too close to the railing! BTW…where is her comb?

grannyann said...

I know what you mean. As for your view of her derry-eir....you think so.

joe said...

S.F.: The comb really would've completed the look for sure.

Ann: I think so.

Sans Pantaloons said...

I was a big patch fan. I would still have them if I could get away with it on a business suit!

joe said...

Well if anyone could pull it off, it would be Sans Pantaloons.

Kimberly said...

I had a pair of "Hee Haw" overalls...I believe there was some patch action going on there as well.

joe said...

Those were works of art. i only remember the girls wearing them, i don't think they were boys clothes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails