Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Monday, August 03, 2009

If you ask me..

The best part about having Matchbox cars was watching my parents step on them barefoot.. I got yelled at alot, but it was worth it.

6 comments:

grannyann said...

I'm one of those parents who has stepped on her share of matchbox cars.

joe said...

Hurts like hell.

Goggles Piasano Ritardo said...

I liked em cause the axles didn't bend as easy as hotwheels when stepped on.

joe said...

I think if I'd ever gotten on my parent's case about busting the axles of my cars while they were still in pain I'd have gotten the crap beat out of me.

Goggles Piasano Ritardo said...

good point, but tell that to my butt

joe said...

Goggles Piasano Ritardo's butt: I think if I'd ever gotten on my parent's case about busting the axles of my cars while they were still in pain I'd have gotten the crap beat out of me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails