Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Friday, August 28, 2009

1972's "Snoopy Come Home":

"No dogs allowed"
Okay, I admit it, I cried at this one. The synopsis is here.

10 comments:

blueroc85 said...

I love Snoopy Movies! This one was definitley sad though.

Lynda said...

I always remember the "No dogs allowed" part.

joe said...

Blue: Even a Charlie Brown Christmas was more lighthearted... although I did like the part where snoopy boxes with lucy and beats the crap out of her.. hey she deserved it..

Lynda: Me too, well that and snoopy kicking lucy's ass..

FilmFather said...

Yeah, this one was a little dark. Lots of sad parts, Snoopy's beatdown on Lucy, and how about that girl who chokes Snoopy with the dog chain, and spanks him during their playtime?

Kindertrauma's got a pretty good write-up about Snoopy Come Home:

http://www.kindertrauma.com/?p=6026

joe said...

That almost warrants a PG-13 rating..

grannyann said...

I enjoy the holiday Snoopy's.

Goggles Piasano Ritardo said...

I was sad to see snoopy run away. Good thing crack wasn't invented yet.

joe said...

Ann: My fave's the Christmas one.

Goggles: Yes, thank goodness..

givepeace05401 said...

Other cartoons that made me cry:

- When Willma told Fred she was having a baby.

- The island of misfit toys.

joe said...

You cried when Wilma told Fred she was having a baby??? hahahaha

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails