Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

He's a lumberjack and he's okay. He sleeps all night and he works all day:

"I chop down trees
I eat my lunch
I go to the lavatory.
On Wednesday I go shopping,
And have buttered scones for tea."

10 comments:

Jim @ CoolStuffForDads.com said...

I remember a version of this (not exactly what you have here), I guess I picked it up somewhere along the way.

Mnmom said...

He puts on women's clothing and hangs around in bars.

joe said...

Jim: Hmm, this is the only version I know of...

Mom: He likes to press wildflowers too. I just think that's so sweet..

grannyann said...

who the heck is that guy???

joe said...

That was a member of the Monty Python cast. They're doing a skit called "The Lumberjack Song". The title of this post and the words below are verses from that song.

ASBLACKASOBAMA said...

And I thought you were so rugged!

joe said...

The girlfriend's always the last to know..

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

I dont know that one.hmmm wonder where I was?
<><

joe said...

Do a search for the lyrics. You'll probably find the video on youtube.

javieth said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails