Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

One of These Things (Is Not Like The Others):

Three of these kids belong together
Three of these kids are kind of the same
But one of these kids is doing his (her) own thing
Now it's time to play our game
It's time to play our game.

7 comments:

grannyann said...

three boys are brothers
three boys are dressed alike
one girl is wearing her own thing

joe said...

I believe the rebel's a boy, Ann. I could be wrong, but ....

ASBLACKASOBAMA said...

It looks like his/her two baby sister's feel the same way about the family photo....

joe said...

Seems the only ones enjoying it are the nerds...

Redbonegirl97 said...

Ah, memories!!!

Tiffany
http://liferequiresmorechocolate.blogspot.com

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

gosh I remember that picture. Who are those folks?
<><

joe said...

Tiff: Ever since I posted that I can't get the song out of my head..

Noe: Is this an old pic that's been on the web for awhile??? I just found it the day I posted it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails