Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Friday, March 12, 2010

No I would not give you false hope On this strange and mournful day, But the mother and child reunion Is only a motion away...

Oh, little darling of mine,
I just cant believe its so,
And though it seems strange to say
I never been laid so low
In such a mysterious way
And the course of a lifetime runs
Over and over again
But I would not give you false hope
On this strange and mournful day
When the mother and child reu-nion
Is only a motion away..

5 comments:

joe said...

... and to this day, I still have no idea what this song means...

C said...

me neither but it has great memeries!

c

joe said...

I've also no clue what the song "Lola" by The Kinks means either, but then I'm starting to get off-topic..

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

I always liked that song even though I was clueless to the meaning. So I Googled it and found this.
http://www.snopes.com/music/songs/mother.asp

joe said...

Now I'm more confused than ever...

Related Posts with Thumbnails