Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

You can get anything you want at Alice's restaurant:

You can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant.
Walk right in it's around the back,
Just a half a mile from the railroad track.
You can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant.

8 comments:

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

I just love it!

Jason, as himself said...

Ha! I just saw the thing on your sidebar about the Ethel Merman disco album. Insanely funny!

There's a lot of good stuff on that sidebar, actually!

Ally said...

Wow, I'm clueless. I know Mel's Diner and Alice worked there and I know Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore, but I don't know the image on your blog post... Is that like an Arlo Guthrie song or something?

Tales Of A Fourth Grade Nothing

Blast from the Past said...

SO fun!

joe said...

Noe and Jason: Thanks ;^)

Ally: Alice's Restaurant is a song by Arlo Guthrie. I think it came out in the 60's.

BFTP: I'd eat there.

joe said...

P.s.: Ally, the pic is from "Reefer Madness".

Ally said...

I think I saw that movie a long time ago. Ha ha!

joe said...

I've never seen it. One day...

Related Posts with Thumbnails