Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Random:

I had an Etch-A-Sketch but I didn't use it much. I wasn't very good at it.... okay, I totally sucked at it.

7 comments:

ASBLACKASOBAMA said...

You should check out http://www.jeffsketch.com ....

That guy's awesome!

Trigger said...

I remember the Family Guy episode where one guy says "I'm going to draw boobs on the Etch-A-Sketch" and the other guy says, "Go ahead, they always come out square". I don't know why, but I thought that was funny

joe said...

ABAO: What, and actually have proof by comparison how bad I sucked at it???? Is that what you're suggesting!!!????!!

Trigger: Haha yeah I don't know why either, but it is. My circles and round lines always turned out bad.

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

i still suck at it...but i cant give it up! yes i am ill.
<><

joe said...

Hahah

blueroc85 said...

Don't feel bad, Joe. I could never do much with the etch a sketch either. I never understood how people created pictures that actally look like what they are supposed to with that thing.

LaraAnn said...

I still have my Etch-A-Sketch. I wasn't any good at it either and was sort of jealous of my friend who was.

Related Posts with Thumbnails