Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Monday, March 08, 2010

I loved my mom's cooking, except for:

Mom's a great cook. Except for one meal she used to make: creamed salmon. I'm NOT making this up, people. That stuff was NASTY..

6 comments:

ASBLACKASOBAMA said...

Awesome picture! Creamed salmon sounds horrible!

I Think It's Interesting

Jim @ CoolStuffForDads.com said...

Creamed salmon - yikes! Star Trek was pretty big during the 70s. I suppose those were reruns we were watching??

Redbonegirl97 said...

Ew!

Tiffany
http://liferequiresmorechocolate.blogspot.com/

Marissa said...

That picture is hilarious! I had salmon for dinner tonite - uncreamed.

Ally said...

I hate any and all seafood, my mom once made us frozen fish sticks and I sat there for hours and refused to touch it. That is nasty!


Tales Of A Fourth Grade Nothing

joe said...

ABAO: It tasted even worse than it sounds.

Jim: I think so. I think ST was done in the mid-60's.

Tiff: Yup. And in the cream sauce she used to add hard-boiled eggs. It gets worse and worse as I think about it.

Marissa: Sorry, creamed or uncreamed I'm not a salmon fan. I'm sure you can't blame me for that one, you can blame mom.

Ally: I hate fish, but love shellfish (clams, lobster, oysters, etc.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails