Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

I remember an episode of Little House On The Prairie...

.. where the Ingalls family were going through hard economic times. Just after dinner Pa says to his wife Caroline: "How about a cup of coffee?". Caroline looked down and said "We're out of coffee. I couldn't afford to buy any today". Pa says "Now what kind of man is it that can't provide his family with a cup of coffee???".
Then his eyes filled with tears.
Haha

13 comments:

Ally said...

I was just thinking of Little House today because of Merlin Olsen dying :(

Loved this show more than you'll ever know!

Tales Of A Fourth Grade Nothing

joe said...

Merlin Olsen just died???? Today???

ASBLACKASOBAMA said...

It's horrible.... First Corey Haim, then Merlin Olsen.... I hope bad things don't come in threes this time....

grannyann said...

I always like that show so much~!

Hairball T. Hairball said...

I still love LHOTP.
RIP Merlin

C said...

well, she coulda just boiled a shoe or belt or something...

lol

c

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

I still watch Little House on the Prairie. Love that show!
RIP Merlin. Heard it on the news last night.
<><

Fabien MORISSET said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fabien MORISSET said...

I remember the episode in which Laura stole the music box.

It made children feel guilty, and I did at the time...

Fortunately I grew up.

But I still love the show.

Very much so.

joe said...

I'm guessing she stole the music box from Nellie, since Nellie was the only one who owned anything. I'm sure Laura caught hell for it once Mrs. Olsen found out..

joe said...

... I'm sure it all hit the fan BIG time..

TIM said...

The episode was called "The Richest
Man in Wallnut Grove." Michael Landon was a conundrum of family
values.

joe said...

... the richest man in walnut grove, who couldn't afford a cup of coffee...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails