Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hmmm, don't remember this version:

I found the above pic while perusing through ebay. I remember the glass on my sidebar, but don't remember this one. Frankly, he's rather ghastly looking, which is probably why it wasn't widely distributed (to my knowledge, anyway). I'm not sure why anyone would've wanted it. If you want to bid, the ebay listing is here.

9 comments:

ASBLACKASOBAMA said...

Hey, I know you like Bea! Check out this site!

http://www.thatswhatbeasaid.com/

ASBLACKASOBAMA said...

Were there any Grimace glasses?

joe said...

Thanks for the link (c:
There was a Grimace glass. Also Ronald, the Fry Guys, and Mayor McCheese.

Marco said...

Personally, I liked the Muppets take Manhattan glasses. Or was it The muppets great adventure movie.

And was it Burger King or McDonalds offering these?

Redbonegirl97 said...

I remember collecting these McDs glasses. We still have our Peanuts camping glasses.

Tiffany
http://liferequiresmorechocolate.blogspot.com

joe said...

Marco and Tiff: I think those were the 80's. And it was McDonald's who offered the Muppets.

Jay Amabile said...

haha...i own that glass! They need to exploit the McDonaldland characters more!

Jim @ CoolStuffForDads.com said...

I am pretty sure we had that one too ...

joe said...

Jay: I agree. Except the fry guys. I never liked them..

Jim: So, you saying you're better than me??? ARE you???!!?

Related Posts with Thumbnails