Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Did any of you know...

.... that Roxie Roker, who played Helen Willis on The Jeffersons, was previously a cast member of The Electric Company??

13 comments:

joe said...

I have no idea who the white guy is, btw..

Brian B said...

I only watched the Electric Company for the Spiderman segments of the show.

They were short and Spiderman sounded like one of the grownups for a Charlie Brown cartoon but we loved them.

As soon as Spidey was done we went outside to battle evil villains.

joe said...

So I'm guessing you don't know who the white guy is either.
He looks like Bill Maher, sort of. Although on second thought, not really.

On Smash said...

Sorry guys
Lee Chamberlain and then Hattie Wilson but no Roxie Roker

from the official website
http://archive.sesameworkshop.org/tec/

Unless you were joking then ...nevermind

joe said...

Damn... well she looks like her...

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

nope dont know em!
<><

LaraAnn said...

I don't really remember much about this show except the Letterman part of it which my brother and I liked alot. Wasn't Morgan Freeman also in it?

joe said...

That's him second from the left.

Anonymous said...

Roxie is also Lenny Kravits' mom.

Ally said...

oh how i loved this show. i remember my first grade teacher telling my mom it was very important that i watch it enhance my learning :(

FourthGradeNothing.com

jabs1960 said...

The white guy played CHRIS PARTRIDGE!! The second kid to play the youngest boy on THE PARTRIDGE FAMILY. He's gotten alot uglier in his aging, too!

Randy said...

The white man on the end is Skip Hinnant, best known for playing Fargo North, Decoder.

joe said...

hey thanks Randy. although I don't remember that, either... but then apparantly neither does Lara or Noe Noe, so I don't feel too bad

Jabs: I think you're wrong on this one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails