Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Yesterday for lunch I made:

Hamburger Pie

Ingredients:
1 unbaked pie shell
1 lb extra lean hamburger
1 can tomato soup
1 pkg shredded cheese
garlic salt, salt and pepper to taste

Directions:
Line pan with shell, cook hamburger til done. add soup and seasonings. Simmer for about 5 minutes. pour in pie shell. cover with cheese. bake at 325 for 25-30 min. let sit 10 minutes before serving.

I found the recipe HERE.

6 comments:

LaraAnn said...

This sounds good and also easy to make which I like.

joe said...

I'm definitely making it again.

C said...

ummmmm yummy.... i will try it.

have you ever made shepards pie?

ground LEAN beef sauted with chopped onion.. salt, pepper, onion powder,.... when cooked, place in baking dish, a deeper one not cake pan, pour cold can of creamed corn over beef, and top with freshly made mashed potatoes... seal it with the potatoes. add dabs of butter on top, salt n peppa and bake at 350 until top of potatoes is golden.. maybe an hour or less....

c


ps

my word verif is "needu" as in i need you to make this recipe AND enjoy it!!!!! bwahahaha

joe said...

Haha ;^)
My folks used to make shepherd's pie all the time. I haven't had it in years.

Ally said...

that sounds delicious ... 94% lean beef or turkey meat could be substituted and reduced fat cheese but the pie crust i can't really have, maybe once i get to goal, i will treat myself. yummy!

joe said...

yeah you'll really like it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails