Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

I need a new suit:

I have no idea when this pic was taken, but I'm guessing it's circa '78. This'd be great for weddings. Without the binoculars.

8 comments:

Redbonegirl97 said...

Wow, and I thought I had a thing for plaid.

Peace, Love and Chocolate
Tiffany

Sunshinemeg said...

It's pretty spectacular! He looks like he is ready for some action. Ha! The binoculars are borderline creepy, though. = )

Mnmom said...

JC Penney always had the best 70's suit for men - in a beautiful rainbow of colors!

Marissa said...

I'm kinda diggin' that jockey outfit for myself.

blueroc85 said...

I could never get into plaid...

joe said...

I wonder if he still has that suit. Or one like it.

Blast from the Past said...

That guy was stylin'! In his day, he was the MAN!

I just watched the Kentucky Derby and Belmont Stakes with my wife recently. Maybe I'll have to buy her one of those jockey outfits! :)

joe said...

Haha the jockey outfit seems to get a pass with this crowd, for some reason..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails