Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Felix the cat:

I seem to recall watching Felix cartoons on Saturday or Sunday mornings when I was very young (like 4 or 5), but I think they stopped airing soon after that, so I can't really remember any particular episode. I do seem to recall finding the little scientist extremely disturbing, and couldn't figure out why he was trying to go after Felix all the time.. I did like his hat, though.....

4 comments:

C said...

i used to watch felix too! i could never understand what the professor did and i found him to be creepy, too.

c

Marissa said...

If I collected special memorabilia from my childhood, Felix stuff would be right up there with Speed Racer and Sesame Street items.

joe said...

C: I'm not sure if they air Felix cartoons anymore.

Marissa: I always liked those Felix wall clocks, with the tail swinging back and forth.

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

I was a Felix fan too. I always wanted one of those clocks.
<><

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails