Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Friday, May 14, 2010

"You're gonna make a fool of yourself, Eunice"..

The above is a pic from the episode of The Carol Burnett Show where Eunice appears on The Gong Show. She sang "Feelings".
And made a fool of herself...

11 comments:

ASBLACKASOBAMA said...

I love Carol Burnett and Vicki Lawrence!!!!

blueroc85 said...

I know you said this is the Carol Burnette Show but....I loved Mama's Family, especially when she called everyone goons! I used to laugh myself silly over that show as a kid!

LaraAnn said...

I have such good memories of watching the Carol Burnette Show with my family when I was a kid.
It was so funny.

joe said...

ABAO, Blue and Lara: Do any of you remember the episode where Carol played Charo's mother???? I laughed my ass off.

ASBLACKASOBAMA said...

I don't remember that episode! But I'm going to go find it!

joe said...

I laughed hysterically.

Ally said...

i've blogged about carol before. i loved that show as a little kid in the 70s. soooo great. also loved the gong show, but can't recall if they were repeats or the real deal.

Scott said...

I loved The Carol Burnette Show growing up. I was allowed to stay up past my bedtime to watch it. I actually cried when Eunice got gonged.

Jim @ CoolStuffForDads.com said...

70s had some good Variety Shows, others I remember: Sonny and Cher, Donny & Marie ...

LaraAnn said...

I wish that I could remember that Charo skit. I vaguely remember her on the Love Boat.

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Carol Burnette totally rocks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails