Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I was just thinking about:

Lynda Day George. It's been decades since I've seen her in anything. The few things I've seen her in (except for The Match Game, of course), her character usually dies a brutal death. In one movie, she was mauled by a grizzly bear, and in another movie she was making out with a guy in an RV that gets wiped out by a hurricane. I can't honestly think of any movie she was in where her character survived through to the end.....
She was also a regular in Mission Impossible, but I never saw her in MI because my folks didn't watch that show.
On another note, she had a very pretty smile. And incredibly white teeth..

4 comments:

Marissa said...

I got her autograph at the end of the Hollywood Christmas Parade in the late 70's.

She had my fountain pen, but couldn't figure out how to use it (it was dark) and somehow the ink splattered all over her pretty hand. All I remember was seeing a huge diamond ring and black ink everywhere. Horrifying!

joe said...

Ah, so at least you made an impression.. that's something....

Anonymous said...

I too have wondered what happened to her. I have done a few google searches from time to time after seeing one of her old movies, but really havent found anything except that her husband that acted with her alot died in the 80's and she really hasnt acted much since.

joe said...

Did you also read about how Marissa got ink all over her hand?? Oh sure, she says it was Lynda's fault, but she's always been that way..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails