Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Question:

Is it just me, or does Maureen look totally wasted here????

10 comments:

LaraAnn said...

I would not be suprised if she really was.

joe said...

Oh yeah she's definitely tanked..

Some Guy said...

Yep.

joe said...

Hhahaha I knew it..

ASBLACKASOBAMA said...

Very much so.... Did you read her autobiography?

joe said...

Didn't read the biography, but it had been all over the internet and the newspaper.

pika23 said...

hee hee! btw I met Greg(barry williams) about 10 years ago and got to be an honorary brady and me and 3 others were dancing to make shift model TA with him, on stage and he totally loved me during the trivia section, because I knew more stuff than he did. woo!

joe said...

Btw, what exactly is a "makeshift model TA"?

Anonymous said...

Baked Like a sweet little cupcake!

joe said...

Stoned or not I still love Maureen. She was my first TV crush.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails