Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Saturday, May 01, 2010

Random:

In the 70's, shampoo ads were very artistic...

11 comments:

LaraAnn said...

We used to use that shampoo or Prell back then - I loved the smell of them.

joe said...

Mom always got Prell. She still does.

Sans Pantaloons said...

A true art.

Taut rear.

joe said...

Um, I have absolutely no idea what that means.... but I'm glad you're here..
.. unless that comment's an insult....

Jim @ CoolStuffForDads.com said...

Shampoo seemed to be a pretty hot topic in general during the 70s ... why was that?

joe said...

Hmmm... can't say for sure....

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

I loved it!
<><

joe said...

So did I. But mom insisted on getting that damn Prell....

joe said...

... although, they don't make herbal essence anymore but they still make Prell.. so maybe she knew something we didn't..

sunnydaze said...

I just discovered your blog and love it. I am also fascinated with the 60s and 70s. I remember this ad and loved/still love it. Remember Gee Your Hair Smells Teriffic and Agree? The best smelling shampoos ever!

joe said...

My fave shampoo was johnson & Johnson baby shampoo. I love that smell.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails