Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

1976:

Everyone was so young back then. I'm amazed at how fast 35 years can go by.

10 comments:

Karen said...

Great post! I love that strange and beautiful face. I always felt sorta sad that he 'fixed' his teeth.

joe said...

I wish my teeth were that white

Caffeinated Joe said...

Isn't it amazing how fast time goes by? And how much faster it moves the older you get? Like you reach the top of the hill and going downhill is faster cause of gravity.

Jaggerfan1 said...

That's the magic of time! Time can sneak up on us and before we know it, things are considered old, but some would call it retro or vintage

ChiTown Girl said...

Wow, People Magazine was only 50 cents then?! That's amazing. I was never really a big Bowie fan, and I think I suddenly remember why. He creeped me out. :(

bliss_infinte said...

When I saw the thumbnail image I thought it was Meridith Baxter.

Sunnydaze said...

He is weird, but I like him. He's one of those men that get better looking with age. Weird about the one green eye and one brown...

joe said...

Changes will always be my favorite Bowie song

The Film Connoisseur said...

Strange, Im listening to Bowie right now! Ch-ch-changes! Time may change me, but I cant change time.

joe said...

You have good taste in music

Related Posts with Thumbnails