Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like the first-season Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Thursday, September 08, 2011

Do you remember...

... those satin gym shorts with the white piping trim back in the late '70s?? I had shorts that were similar but not satin. I used to wear them with those knee-high white socks with the 3 colored stripes at the top. And a t-shirt with an iron-on picture on the front. With my name on the back across my shoulders. How embarrassing...

6 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Apparently, we shared a wardrobe back in the 70s. ;-)

Dex1138 said...

Everyone shared that wardrobe in the 70s!

joe said...

haha I guess you guys are right

Robin Eduardo said...

I still wear these for roller derby!

Dr. Theda said...

0ther than the shorts...(we wore Jeans) that is how Stacey dressed...
These days no "stripes" on socks ...,or my "name" on shirt.... but we still dress that way... can even fit into those Same cloths more than 30 years later

joe said...

One of these days I'm gonna find a pic of those striped socks.. maybe even snag a pair on eBay

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails