Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):

1973 (btw, is it just me, or do I look like Bobby Brady in this pic?????):
I watch the ripples change their size, but never leave the stream of warm impermanent sand. So the days flow through my eyes but still the days seem the same. And these children that you spit on as they try to change their world are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Misc.:

In the mid '70s when I first tried a shamrock shake, I hated it. In the early '80s, I loved them. Now I'm not really into sweet things anymore, so I don't ever get them. Of course, if they poured a couple of shots of Bailey's in them, that might make all the difference..

5 comments:

Caffeinated Joe said...

I have always liked them.

And now I want one, so thanks, man.

ChiTown Girl said...

I've always loved them, too. When I was in high school, on of my friends worked at McDonald's and would make us 1/2 chocolate, 1/2 shamrock shakes. They tasted like a mint meltaway! Oh, so good!

joe said...

CJ: Do they still only make them around St. Patrick's day? If so you've got a long wait ahead of you..

CTG: That does sound good

Sunnydaze said...

I've never been brave enough to try one but I always though they looked cozy. Love this ad. :) I'm a sucker for old fast food and soda ads.

joe said...

You should try one. They're good, just a little too sweet for me to finish the whole thing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails